[389-users] RHEL6?

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Apr 21 08:22:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

What packages/rpms/debs are needed to build a 389 master with a master to master replication and Microsoft AD password sync capability and on what OS?

I suppose Im asking what would be a recommended or  "the best" OS platform to base FDS on?

;]

I need to support a few hundred users, I need business/enterprise class stability so Im assuming Fedora isnt it, (I cant see how it would meet a businesses need for many years of stability? it development is way to fast I suspect?)

I would be happy with RHEL6, Debian6 or Centos X or Ubuntu X as 4 obvious possibilities given I have experience enough on the first two of these in particular.

regards

Steven