[389-users] userpasswd not replicating

Yonathan Dossow ydossow at bla.cl
Tue Apr 26 20:30:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm using luma to modify users passwords, until 389-ds-base 1.2.6
everything worked ok. but with 1.2.8.2 the updated password isn't
propagating to the slaves.

However, with 389-console, passwd or even ldapmodify it works ok.

auditing the process, I found that luma deletes the userpasswd attibute
and adds it again. 389-console and passwd only modifies the attribute.

I have 4 ldap servers (1 master, 3 slaves) and 1 AD server.

Is this behavior expected in 1.2.8.2?

I'm attaching audit logs for luma and passwd, for the master and one
slave.

thanks
--
Yonathan H. Dossow Acun~a
Unidad de Servicios de Computacion e Internet  Fono: +56 32 2654367