[389-users] Existing certificate error

s.varadha rajan rajanvaradhu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:27:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are planning to configure ssl enabled Fedora directory server.we have a
proper signed certificate.while importing, it is asking "Enter the password
to access the Token" ? like that. even though we have given the exact
password, while creating the certificate but it is not working.
I referred wiki fedora doc also but getting this error. How to use existing
certificate and enable secure ldap server.

I have already posted the same question but nobody is reply

Regards,
Varad