[389-users] 389-DS vs windows 2008 - Replication

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:33:02 UTC 2011

I remember looking over those links and didn't find them very useful
either.  I've had that error message before too, it means it doesn't have
the CA to recognize the cert.  I think you have to import the windows CA
into 389, I had better luck with the command line. There was a thread on
this subject a few months back for reference, I found the best info
available was from:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:WindowsSync

hope this helps..