[389-users] fedora-idm-console is not working after ssl enabled

s.varadha rajan rajanvaradhu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 06:26:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply for you and team. yesterday i fixed that issue.my
system is having already jss4 installed and the problem is related to path.i
created "libjss4.so" link in my lib path, i.e /usr/lib as like,

root at varad:/usr/lib# ls -l libjss4.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 2011-08-23 18:24 libjss4.so ->
/usr/lib/jni/libjss4.so

After that, console asked for certificate acceptance and everything went
fine. this is ok for me.

*I have one more doubt*, same thing i accessed through browser such as
https://localhost:9830 and can login inside.but after that, i can't do any
activity inside.that mean, i cant manage anything like, how i manage from
fedora-idm-console.Is there anything needs to be configured in Apache side
or any other settings.if possible, kindly let me know the solution.

Regards,
Varad