[389-users] Trying to delete one entry

Rafael Cervillera rccortes at ujaen.es
Wed Feb 16 11:52:56 UTC 2011

Hi, gurus!
We have a 389DS and the following problem deleting an entry.
Our server has multiple databases and the problem only appears in one,
we can remove entries from cn=users but not from other subtree.
All databases are not in read only mode.

ldapdelete shows an ldap_delete: Operations error (1).
In another subtree we can delete any entry without problems.

In the inspect of the ACIs we haven't found anything wrong (same ACI in
both subtrees).

Attached is the modified output of ldapdelete with debug mode 2147483647.

Thanks in advance.