[389-users] 389 1.2.7.5 build on RHEL6

Daniel R. Gore danielgore at yaktech.com
Thu Feb 17 23:23:52 UTC 2011

I have finally got 389 to build completely on a RHEL6 virtual systems.
Unfortunately, I cannot get the console(s) to work correctly.  When I
execute the /usr/sbin/389-console script, I get a console, but it shows
three empty input fields with no description of what they are for and
three little tabs across the bottom that appear to be for something, but
have no labels.  I clicked on one of them and it closed the console.  I
also could not get the idm-console -a http://localhost:9830 to work.

Any suggestions would be great.

I am running out of time and may have to build a rhel5.5 system to run
DS on.  I would prefer to do it on RHEL6 for many reason.  It sure would
be nice to have the RHEL6 RPM builds for DS.

Thanks.

Dan

believed to be clean.