[389-users] Resetting user passwords

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Fri Jan 7 20:23:28 UTC 2011

Nope.  Didn't work.  I edited the entry, put in another password, then
login using the new password and never get prompted to change it.  I saw
something online here:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.2/html/Administration_Guide/User_Account_Management.html#Managing_the_Password_Policy-Setting_User_Passwords
.  Section 13.1.1.5 says something about a bug in Directory Server.  Is
that something that I should follow or is that doc outdated?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
Common ARTS Software Development
AJT-144
(609)485-4218
Harry.Devine at faa.gov

From:
Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com>

To:
"General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project."
<389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org>