[389-users] Resetting user passwords

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Mon Jan 10 16:33:50 UTC 2011

Just did that, got the same error.  What do I set passwordallowchange time
to?  I set it to a time value that would've been an hour ago since I got
an error setting it to 0.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
Common ARTS Software Development
AJT-144
(609)485-4218
Harry.Devine at faa.gov

From:
Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com>

To:
"General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project."
<389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Cc:
Harry Devine/ACT/FAA at FAA, Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com>, Ted
Rush/ACT/FAA at FAA, 389-users-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org