[389-users] CoS and language codes

Deyan Stoykov dstoykov at uni-ruse.bg
Tue Jan 11 13:53:05 UTC 2011

Rich Megginson wrote:
> On 01/10/2011 08:18 AM, Deyan Stoykov wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm implementing CoS for the ou attribute, but it doesn't work when a
>> language code (RFC2596) is included.
>>
>> # ldapsearch -x -y /etc/ldap.secret "cospriority=CIKO Template" -LLL
>> dn: cospriority=CIKO Template,ou=CIKO,ou=People,dc=ru,dc=acad,dc=bg
>> ou: CIKO
>> ou;lang-bg:: 0KbQmNCa0J4=
>> cosPriority: CIKO Template
>> objectClass: top
>> objectClass: costemplate
>> objectClass: extensibleobject
> This does not look correct.  cosPriority is supposed to be an integer:
> http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.2/html-single/Administration_Guide/index.html#Advanced_Entry_Management-Assigning_Class_of_Service

Thank you, I fixed this, but the issue still exists:

# ldapsearch -x -y /etc/ldap.secret "cn=CIKO Template" -LLL
dn: cn=CIKO Template, cn=CIKO CoS, ou=CIKO,ou=People,dc=ru,dc=acad,dc=bg
cn: CIKO Template
cosPriority: 1
ou: CIKO
ou;lang-bg:: 0KbQmNCa0J4=
objectClass: top
objectClass: costemplate
objectClass: extensibleobject

# ldapsearch -x -y /etc/ldap.secret uid=dstoykov ou -LLL
dn: uid=dstoykov,ou=CIKO,ou=People,dc=ru,dc=acad,dc=bg
ou: CIKO

Regards,
Deyan

Deyan Stoykov, dstoykov at uni-ruse.bg