[389-users] SSL certificate issue

s.varadha rajan rajanvaradhu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:29:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.but i have a problem with my system for enabling
ssl,then only i go for consumer and then replication e.t.c.

my system name is varad.india.xxx.com and i have to use
"star_dot_india_xxx_cert.crt" certificate, which is used for apache and
other web related applications.so first i need to install certificate and
enable secure 389-ds that is ldaps.then only i need to go for other system
then i can proceed replication process

In such a case, what is the solution

Regards,
Varad