[389-users] ds-admin script/package

Danny Wall dwall72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:40:37 UTC 2011

I am setting up three RHEL 6 servers and am unable to find the packages or
scripts to install the admin console. In CentOS 5.5 and the 389 project, the
packages are available, and I see references to setup-ds-admin.pl in RHEL 6
documentation and in searches. I have the dirsrv package installed and a
couple LDAP instances configured, but I have to use generic LDAP browsers
for administration and can not configure password policies, etc. that appear
to require the admin console or web page.

Can anyone point me to the missing link?

Thanks