[389-users] Migration on new FDS server

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 20:56:53 UTC 2011

On 06/10/2011 02:34 PM, Сафонов Алексей wrote:
> Thanks for the answer!
>
> Here a command log:
> /usr/sbin/migrate-ds-admin.pl -ddd --crossplatform --oldsroot=/mnt/old-fds/opt/fedora-ds --actualsroot=/opt/fedora-ds General.ConfigDirectoryAdminPwd=FDS_password
>
> Beginning migration of Administration server from /mnt/old-fds/opt/fedora-ds . . .
> +++stopping admin server returns status 256: output server not running
>
> +Warning: Could not stop admin server: status 256: output server not running
>
> Exiting . . .
> Log file is '/tmp/migrate3A8KRY.log'
>
> admin server really it is not launched. But it and not probably to launch at fresh install of the fds-server
>
> I ask the help.
Looks like a bug in the migration code.  Try this:
edit /usr/lib/dirsrv/perl/AdminServer.pm (or
/usr/lib64/dirsrv/perl/AdminServer.pm)
line 576-578 looks like this:
             # Ignore the stop failure
             debug(1,"Warning: Could not stop admin server: status
$status: output $output\n");
             return 0;
change
return 0;