[389-users] sshd/pam_ldap not honoring passwordMustChange

Aaron Hagopian airhead1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:21:19 UTC 2011

I have not seen or used the passwordMustChange attribute before but I can
tell you that if you set the passwordExpirationTime as following:

passwordExpirationTime: 19700101000000Z

It should force the user to change their password on their next login.  Keep
in mind you will not get a prompt if use use a passwordless ssh login via
rsa key exchange.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Aaron