[389-users] About Kerberos and dirsrv

夜神 岩男 supergiantpotato at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 16 09:23:24 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 10:52 +0200, Gioachino Bartolotta wrote:
> Hi Juan!
>
> It's possible to do a bash script to import existing users into kerberos??
> In my ldap I have already 2000 users ...
>
> Thanks

It is almost always possible to do a bash script to perform these sort
of tasks. This is one of the best reasons to learn how if you aren't
already good at it. If your sed/awk skills are well developed, this is
an excellent, repeatable, adaptable solution. I will be facing a similar
problem in the mid-term and if you have written a basic script by then
I'd love to get a copy. If not, I will be writing one myself in a few
months.

This problem is probably frequent enough that someone may have already
tackled it with a smart script... ? Anyone?

-Iwao