[389-users] Req : Multimaster replication query

sigid@JINLab sigidwu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:14:56 UTC 2011

On 06/22/2011 01:16 PM, s.varadha rajan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone can help me, regarding my below query ?
>
> Regards,
> Varad
>

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com <mailto:rmeggins at redhat.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     __
>     On 06/20/2011 11:42 PM, s.varadha rajan wrote:
>>     Hi Rich,
>>
>>     Please let me know, where can i get modified "mmr.pl <http://mmr.pl>" as per my below requirement.
>     I don't know.

Afaik, mmr.pl script (that i was download) is design to run on FDS 1.0.4. I already try to use it on
FDS 1.1 and with my own modified mmr.pl the result was a headache.

Years ago on 2008 i'm posting to fedora-directory-users asking for multimaster replication guidance.
Thanks to Mr. Luke Bigum for responding my post with below url:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/8.0/Managing_Replication-Replication_Scenarios.html#Replication_Scenarios-Multi_Master_Replication

Currently above url wasn't available but i found another page with similar content.

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/8.2/html/Administration_Guide/Managing_Replication-Configuring_Multi_Master_Replication.html

So..since FDS 1.1 until now using 389DS i'm using the graphical management console to setup the
multimaster replication.

I hope its helps.