[389-users] Help getting an Ubuntu Client to work with 389 Directory Server - specifically Ubuntu 11.04 (GNU/Linux 2.6.38-8-server x86_64)

Clint Dilks clintd at waikato.ac.nz
Thu Jun 23 00:13:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion

Stripping our config back as you suggested showed that we could get an
unsecured connection to the server but that any time we tried using a secure
connection no result would be returned.

We had specified tls_cacertdir and thought that the system would find the
required cert.  But it turns out that we need to specify tls_cacertfile and
point it at the correct cert.

Have a nice day :)