[389-users] Req : Multimaster replication query

s.varadha rajan rajanvaradhu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:22:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

It's ok.as per my request, how can i proceed further ?

Shall i go ahed as per the Redhat site ? or any other method to
implementation ?

Note: more then 2500 users are, right now accessing web applications through
single 389-ds on my Ubuntu LTS. I am planning to go for one more server, if
main server will go down,another one will automatically provide auth
service.

I am struck for multimaster replication and pls guide me further...

Regards,
Varad