[389-users] Changelog Modification

Stephen Agar seagar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:17:33 UTC 2011

I have a 4 server multi master replication setup going on.  We get a lot of
errors like this:

 NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn="Replication to server"" (server:636):
Consumer failed to replay change (uniqueid
2365a885-b85511df-ad54b6ca-51ecbecb, CSN 4d6ceae5000700010000): DSA is
unwilling to perform. Will retry later.

I've used cl-dump on all four nodes to dump the logs and track these down.
However, all of the "offending" changes that say they weren't made do indeed
seem to be applied on all 4 nodes.  Is there a command I can use to remove
specific entries from the changelog?  In the past, i've just re-initialized
nodes to get rid of these, but that's certainly not the preferred way to do
this.

Thanks,
Stephen