[389-users] ldap browser hangs entire server

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 21:15:46 UTC 2011

On 03/28/2011 03:14 PM, Karoly Czovek wrote:
> Will the update affect my own objectclasses?
If you yum update from 1.2.7.5 to 1.2.8.rc2 it should not affect any of
your data or configuration.
> Can I copy somehow my own schemas to the new salve servers?
Yes.  If you have user defined schema files that you want to copy to
another server, you can just scp them

cd /etc/dirsrv/slapd-masterinstance/schema
scp file1.ldif file2.ldif ....
root at otherserver:/etc/dirsrv/slapd-slaveinstance/schema

you will have to restart the slave in order for the new schema to take
effect