[389-users] Sync UNIX Attributes from AD to 389ds

Walter Neu w.neu at eurodata.de
Tue Nov 15 08:08:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have installed a 389ds which sync entries from an Active Directory
running on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise Server. Everything works fine even
Password Sync. But I have still 2 problems I don't get solved:

1.    It's not possible to sync the UNIX attributes from AD to 389ds.
Any hints?
2.    Passwords are not synced during an initial full re-syncronization.
Only password changes on an AD are synced. So I have to reset a user's
password and after that the password will be transmitted to the 389ds.

Best regards