[389-users] GUI console fails to show up after upgrade

harry.devine at faa.gov harry.devine at faa.gov
Fri Oct 14 14:15:47 UTC 2011

I had to do "update-alternatives --java" as root and it showed 1.6.0.
update-alternatives --jre didn't show anything.  Changing it to the 1.4.2
entry then back had no effect.

Harry

Harry Devine
Common ARTS Software Development
AJT-144
(609)485-4218
Harry.Devine at faa.gov

From:
Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com>

To:
Harry Devine/ACT/FAA at FAA
Cc:
"General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project."
<389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org>, Ted Rush/ACT/FAA at FAA