[389-users] 389 version and build number

Alberto Viana albertocrj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:45:37 UTC 2012

I have a 389 DS (1.2.10.2), made a backup (using the option "Back up
Directory Server" in the 389 ds console)  and installed the lastest version
(1.2.10.4).  I used the option "Restore Directory Server" to restore all my
configuration but after that in main 389 ds console windows, it shows me
the old version/build number

It´s happens to directory server and administration server.

Is that the expected behavior? Can I change it manually? All my
"nsslapd-pluginVersion" variable in the config shows me: 1.2.10.4.

It´s no big deal, but i want to keep the correct version on this windows.

Here´s 2 images:

1. before restore, shows me the correct verison/build number

[image: Inline image 4]

2. After the restore, shows me the old version/build number

[image: Inline image 7]