[389-users] newbie question about replication

Maurizio Marini maumar at cost.it
Tue Apr 24 09:39:55 UTC 2012

i have a server fedora-ds running by 2009 with changelog activated, maybe 3
years ago I tried to replicate and i forgot the check after the tests

now i have to setup replica for a disaster recovery and I have discovered the
check; yesterday i setup replica server importing all the db and now
userRoot ldif backup has the same entries in eiter the server

as far as i can argue, starting replication now requires a fresh changelog,
isn't it?

any hint will be very apreciated

--
Cordiali Saluti
Dr. Maurizio Marini

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone
indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla
conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate
ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne
immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione.
Grazie. This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may contain
privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination,
copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachment and advise
the sender by return e-mail. Thank you