[389-users] Documentation to set up 389DS on Centos 6.2

Alberto Suárez asuapaz at gobiernodecanarias.org
Wed Apr 25 08:49:20 UTC 2012

Hi Russell,

Thank you for your scripts.

I did not configure SSL for any particular bit of the software, I just
followed the instructions given in the document "Configuring SSL Enabled
Fedora Directory Server" found in fedora project's website. At a point
it links to your script. I was wondering if the problem might come from
likely differences between Centos 5 and Centos 5.

Thank you for your hint. I will look into it.

Alberto.

>>> 389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org