[389-users] dirsrv-admin: Failed to install a local copy of 389-admin-1.1.jar or one of its supporting files

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:12:28 UTC 2012

What error are you seeing?

If the error is "Failed to install a local copy of 389-admin-1.1.jar or one
of its supporting files" then I have seen that before.

What user is running the slapd process?  If it is root then it is wrong and
should be something else.

I had this problem previously and the reason was because the slapd process
was running as a wrong user.

- dc