[389-users] ldapsearch getting wrong base

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:00:59 UTC 2012

Hi

Yes, -b "l=uk,dc=fosiul,dc=lan" (in your message there are 2 double
quotes), or, as Grzegorz says, change the base in ldap.conf (the path
changes if you on Debian or Red hat based systems, but not sure).

Are you still getting the error, or just no entries are returned? If
the seconf case, then no entries match the filter.

Regards.