[389-users] ldapsearch getting wrong base

Fosiul Alam fosiul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:16:18 UTC 2012

i have chagned base to dc=fosiul,dc=lan

also this

ldapsearch -xZZ -D "Manager" -w 'test' -b "l=uk,dc=fosiul,dc=lan"
"memberUid=uid=falam,ou=users,l=uk,dc=fosiul,dc=lan"

# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <l=uk,dc=fosiul,dc=lan> with scope subtree
# filter: memberUid=uid=falam,ou=users,l=uk,dc=fosiul,dc=lan
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 3