[389-users] Base plugin

Juan Carlos Camargo juancar at eprinsa.es
Tue Aug 14 10:28:10 UTC 2012

Juan,

I dont know of any plugin, but these days I'm giving a try to the lsc-project , it seems to fill some gaps in terms of fine grained attribute replication and modification. http://lsc-project.org/wiki/

Regards!

----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Juan Asensio Sánchez" <okelet at gmail.com>
Para: "General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project." <389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Enviados: Martes, 14 de Agosto 2012 12:13:18
Asunto: [389-users] Base plugin

Hi

I would like to make a plugin to synchronize some attributes from its
value in Directory to the equivalent in Samba. The plugin should
detect the changes in some attributtes, and then calculate and modify
the equivalent value of the Samba ones. Is there any plugin in the
standard packages, or has anyone done something similar, to take it as
a base?

Regards and thanks in advance.