[389-users] GUI errors when viewing replication agreements

Wes Hardin wes.hardin at maxim-ic.com
Tue Aug 28 16:19:42 UTC 2012

On 08/28/2012 10:23 AM, Wes Hardin wrote:
> When viewing replication agreements in the 389-console (under the Configuration
> tab, Replication, userRoot), the first time I select each replication agreement,
> I am greeted by an error window titled "Insufficient Permissions" stating "The
> user cn=root does not have the permission to perform this operation."

I found I am able to get rid of this error popup by populating the "Description"
field for each replication agreement.  I am able to set and save the description
under the "Configuration" tab, but I still cannot modify the schedule or
connection details here.

--
/* Wes Hardin */
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator, IT Engineering Support