[389-users] Nested groups ldap to PAM

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 22:44:31 UTC 2012

On 12/10/2012 03:24 PM, Deas, Jim wrote:

> Fedora-DS is what I am currently using.

So if you have a group like this:

cn=group1,...
member: uid=foo,...

cn=group2,...
member: uid=bar,...
member: cn=group1,...

And your client queries group2, you want your client to see
member: uid=foo,...
member: uid=bar,...

without having to read member: cn=group1 and explicitly expand it?

389/Fedora DS can't do this.