[389-users] Error in logmaxdiskspace config

Moisés Barba Pérez mbarperoi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:20:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

     I'm trying to set the logmaxdiskspace to -1 (infinite) whit this
another parameters:

nsslapd-accesslog-maxlogsperdir: 100
nsslapd-accesslog-maxlogsize: 100
nsslapd-accesslog-logrotationtimeunit: day
nsslapd-accesslog-logrotationtime:1
nsslapd-accesslog-logrotationsync-enable: on
nsslapd-accesslog-logrotationsynchour: 23
nsslapd-accesslog-logrotationsyncmin: 59

Actually, the attached ldif...

     When I try to apply the config I get this error:

me at myhost:~$ ldapmodify -H ldaps://ldaphost -D "cn=Directory Manager" -x -W
-f logs.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
modifying entry "cn=config"
ldap_modify: Operations error (1)
    additional info: nsslapd-errorlog-logmaxdiskspace: maxdiskspace "-1
(MB)" is less than max log size "100 (MB)"

     My ldap version is 1.2.5, SO CentOS 5.5 x86

     If I try to make this changes with the admin console also mark this
error.

¿Is there a way to set the logmaxdiskspace to -1 in this version or have I
to set a maxlogsperdir to a high value?

Regards,
Moses.