[389-users] help - Host Access Based on Group Membership

Gilbert Martin gilbert.martin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:30:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

I would like to control host access via groups/role? Has anyone done this?
If so, can you give me some pointers in the correct direction?

I've done my own research, but found that I need to allow more than one
group to log into a system. So, pam_groupdn is out of the question. The
other way of doing it would be to use SSH, but this involves a lot of
client configuration. The 3rd option would be to use a netgroup style in
389.

Please advice???

Thanks!