[389-users] Syncing AD groups and multiple (samba) domains

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Tue Jul 3 16:45:52 UTC 2012

We are looking to sync our groups between our ldap server and an AD server.
Our LDAP server also serves a samba domain for one of our offices.  As a
result we have Domain Admins and Domain Computers groups for the samba domain
that we don't want to conflict with the AD groups of the same names.

So it seems like we should move the samba domain groups into a different part
of the tree.  But we would still want to have a common shared group area that
is visible by all.  Any suggestions as to how to achieve this?

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com