[389-users] CoS plugin and country related fields

Vladimir Elisseev vovan at vovan.nl
Thu Jul 12 04:12:19 UTC 2012

Rich,

The "countryCode" attribute is indeed not defined in the default schema.
I mistakenly thought because I didn't understand the extensibleObject
objectclass: The extensibleObject objectClass allows any attribute to be
added to an entry, including attributes that are not defined in the
Directory Server schema. Generally speaking I can get it working after
defining the "countryCode" attribute in the schema. However, I the
plug-in's override behavior in the CoS template doesn't work for me (it
doesn't actually "override" attributes), while in "operational" mode it
works perfectly fine. I'm still working on it.

Thank you anyway!
Vlad.