[389-users] dse.ldif errors with a reboot

Mark Reynolds mareynol at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 17:13:50 UTC 2012

Ryan,

One thing to try is to make sure you have all of these files, and that
they are same:

dse.ldif
dse.ldif.startOK
dse.ldif.bak

They should all have the same content.  If one is empty it might be the
cause of your issues.  Its something to check out.

Mark

Mark Reynolds
Senior Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc