[389-users] How create nisnetgrouptriple

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:41:30 UTC 2012

nisnetgrouptriple look like NIS-related thing. You may want to look in
migrationtools documentation for more info about generating this objects
from your current NIS configuration to LDIF format. On Centos5 you can
install thesse tools installing openldap-servers package.

The best way to use LDAP is learn what you can easly generate without
rememering dozens of objectclasses and attributes.

Greg.