[389-users] user cn=Directory Manager does not have permissions

mjames at guesswho.com mjames at guesswho.com
Wed Mar 21 17:56:26 UTC 2012

Hi, I get this message when I click on the Configuration tab in the Directory Server gui. After I click on OK, I get a log in dialog box. When I enter the Directory Manager password, I am logged in. When I close the Directory Server, I get a 2nd message - There are unsaved changes. Would you like to close?

The 2nd message occurs even if I don't make any changes. Any suggestions on resolving this? TIA, Mike