[389-users] How to change certificate options using 389-console ?

Addison Laurent alaurent at cise.ufl.edu
Mon May 7 22:02:03 UTC 2012

Now I can't find the old posting from 389-users from 2009, IIRC, where
Rich said "Don't do that".

But I'm trying it command line now - thanks a bunch, Ryan - and we'll
see.

But as far as I can tell, the 389-console is only going to try and
generate a 1024 bit key, and that's no longer acceptable to Verisign and
others - we can't get a key with less than 2048 bits now.

Is this configurable? It seems it should be?

Thanks,
Addison