[389-users] samba+ldap

Dan Lavu dan at lavu.net
Fri Nov 9 02:54:34 UTC 2012

I also found the samba/ldap docs lacking, when I first tried to setup this
up. Then I turned around and configured Kerberos/AD with samba and used
Kerberos auth for my Linux machines.

Now that I’ve done quite a few 389 implementations and going through that
doc again, it’s makes sense to me. What part are you having trouble with?

Dan