[389-users] Password + anything works ?

Dan Lavu dan at lavu.net
Mon Nov 12 16:18:44 UTC 2012

In regards to a password policy? Just 389 or are you using winsync with AD?
Because the password policy from AD does not transfer over. Also they are
some extra steps if you want to setup an OU based password policy but if
you just do it for the entire directory through ‘configuration’ it works
with no issues.

Dan