[389-users] Password + anything works ?

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Nov 12 19:03:11 UTC 2012

In that case I have a major overhaul that I need to complete, change
password is not working for me, my assumption is that it only works with
TLS enabled between the client and the server, I have tried to get TLS to
run a few times but could not get it to run so far. Am I right about the
assumption that I need encryption between the server and the clients for
password change to work ?
Regards