[389-users] 389ds + modrdn + NSMMReplicationPlugin - Consumer failed to replay change

Derek Belcher jderekbelcher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:18:13 UTC 2012

Rich, thank you so much for your help, where do I send the beer?

So here are the new steps that I am testing out and seem to work in my test
environment:

cd /usr/lib64/dirsrv/slapd-my-ldap/
./db2ldif -n userRoot -a /var/tmp/mydb.ldif
chmod 755 /var/tmp/mydb.ldif
./ldif2db.pl -v -D "cn=directory manager" -w ****** -i /var/tmp/mydb.ldif
-s dc=company,dc=net
reinitialize consumers
reinitialize winsync

Does this look right? Better to be paranoid then to do something crazy in
production.