[389-users] Force Password Change

trumpjk at gmail.com trumpjk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:24:52 UTC 2012

I have recently installed two 389-ds servers. I have replication configured
and it is working. I was able to import all of my users into DS. I expired
all of the passwords so users will be forced to set new passwords upon
logging in the first time. The problem I am having is when I log in to a
remote system via ssh I am forced to change my password. When I log in to
my local system, which is configured to use ldap, I am not forced to change
my password. Any suggestions or thoughts?

john