[389-users] 389 DS Authentication

Vijay Thakur vijay.thakur at loopmethods.com
Fri Sep 14 07:19:08 UTC 2012

All Experts,

I have posted my query on many places, but got no satisfactory reply. So
i am here for help.

I have configured 389 Directory Server in Centos 5.8. I have added some
users and groups with DS Console. Now i want to authenticate my windows
and linux systems with 389-DS. I have found no information to get system
login (Authenticated) by googling it. How can i add systems in Directory
server.
Kindly suggest that what changes are required at server and client end
(Widnows or Linux) to be authenticated by Directory Server.

Thanks in advance.

Vj++