[389-users] ACI help

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:10:49 UTC 2012

How you applied this rule in DS? I mean on what objects you applied it.
Full dn will be good. You should put this on container nearest to objects
that this rule should apply. Maybe simple ldif of trying edit description
will be helpfull, also ldif showing that user you used is in this group.

The best guide for me was red hat directory serve guide (there is chapter
for ACIs with a lot of examples). You can find it on red hat docs.

Greg.
17 wrz 2012 13:58, "Josh Ellsworth" <jellsworth at primaticsfinancial.com>
napisaƂ(a):