[389-users] ACI and authenticating clients/servers

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:10:41 UTC 2012

You can create ACI on ou=Groups,dc=domain,dc=com. This ACI can deny search,
compare, read of ou=Sales. All ldap clients included in target of this ACI
will not see your sales OU. This can be targeted to some users and
annonymous bind. Pls look in red hat docs: red hat directory server admin
guide.

I'm writing from my phone and it it hard to type complex structues. Later
if no one else will help and you will not succed on your own. I will
provide example ACI.

Greg.
18 wrz 2012 09:47, "Matti Alho" <listat at alho.fi> napisaƂ(a):