[389-users] Want to change the hostname of my 389-box. Is there an easy way to fix the cert?

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:14:01 UTC 2012

I guess you used script on fedora site to create certs? I am not sure about
CA cert. This may require changing too becuse it may have your old fqdn in
cn field. Base on this it seems that easiest way may be using th script
again.

Greg.
18 wrz 2012 11:09, "Ray" <ray at renegade.zapto.org> napisaƂ(a):