[389-users] pwdUpdateTime when password policies are applied.

Mark Reynolds mareynol at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 15:58:35 UTC 2012

Juan,

There is a work around to get it working on 1.2.11.15.  You need to add
these attributes to the "cn=cn=nsPwPolicyEntry, dc=example,dc=com" or
whatever subtree you added the policy to:

objectclass: extensibleObject
passwordTrackUpdateTime: on

In 1.2.11.16 this attribute will be added to the schema, so
"objectclass: extensibleObject" will not be required.  It will also
check the main config, and correctly enable this setting for
subtree/user password policies.  You will also be able to turn it off
for subtree/user policies if you so desire.

Regards,
Mark