[389-users] SSL/TLS without the Admin Server?

David Barr dafydd at dafydd.com
Sat Apr 27 19:24:05 UTC 2013

Good Morning,

The Red Hat documentation only describes setting up the DS using the AS as the interface. Google searching, so far, has only boiled down to that documentation again.

Does anyone know of documentation to set up SSL/TLS on the DS using ldapadd/ldapmodify? The DS is headless, and I'm not in a place where setting up a remote X server would be well received.

Thanks!
David

--

David - Offbeat		http://dafydd.livejournal.com
dafydd - Online		http://pgp.mit.edu/

Rene Descartes walks into his neighborhood watering hole. The publican sees him and asks, "Will you have your usual, sir?"

Descartes ponders a moment and replies, "I think not."

And promptly disappears...